Saturday, September 22, 2012

These Are My Confessions

I'm not Usher.

No, for real, I did get up in the middle of the night and eat some cookies mindlessly and then I stuffed a few chocolates in and then I didn't rebrush me teeth and then I woke up drooling chocolate.  It happened.  I logged the calories, 370.......and I have moved on.  This is an accomplishment in itself.  I am not going to be all or nothing anymore.  370 calories will not define the final results in a year....baby steps, one bite at a time.  It all went into my calorie tracker as "Late Night Snack Attack."

Perhaps I woke up and needed some sweets because I had a sex dream about Ted Danson.  I mean, WTF?  I never even considered him sexy, but after last night....whew, silver fox rocked my world.  He has very strong shoulders and hands if you are wondering.  He is also tall (in my dreams), lives in a rustic Colorado home, with beautiful showers, a kind size bed with bedding so soft you may be rolling around in a cloud, toilets that talk and wash your lady parts, and a full-time security staff lead by Mase (like P Ditty's former sidekick from 1998).....Also, I dreamt about Friends Ted Danson, not Three Men in a Baby Ted Danson, and not current Ted Danson who is starting to look a little too much like my dad for normal purposes........and gag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......