1. Coffee with real sugar, real cream, and whipped cream.
2. Pizza. Cheese pizza. All kinds, all crusts, all mine. Even cold.
3. Real Coca Cola. Cold, in a little glass bottle. Runner up, Coca Coca Light, like the kind you get in Mexico.
4. Red lipstick and Armani foundation.
6. Old jeans that fit. The kind that you dream about one day wearing again. When you have put in the time required to possibly get back into them, announce to the empty room that it is go time and then when you put them on, they pass the ankles, they pass the knees, they pass the hips, and they button and can be worn for more than 2 hours at a time.
7. Ice cream, premium, I'm over frozen yogurt. Coffee and vanilla are a plus.
8. Appreciative people. People who offer thank you's and hugs and mean it.
9. Helping. Favors. Being able to ask them in return because you already did them with a smile for others.
10. Milestones: graduations, first loves, first jobs, weddings, baby showers, and even funerals when the person who passed had the opportunity to live a full life without regret full of their favorite things!