Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Save Me

Sometimes I dream that I am saved by a man.  That I get to escape from my reality because I am everything for someone.  This man has financial independence, he has a glamorous job, he has a few nice things, but really, he is a very kind person and he wants me in his life forever.

This man takes me far away and helps me grow my business.  I get to move away and have my own life and he likes my friends and we visit often.

Once in a while, I wake up from this dream and for a minute, I feel like he is in the room, in the bed with me.  Then, my eyes adjust and I know that it is just a dream.  I am still stuck, I am still alone, I am still crawling my way out of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......