Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mindset

I am all or nothing.  There is no in-between with me.  You are either in or out.  I am either fat or thin.  Happy or depressed.  Surrounded or alone.

Food is hard for me because I am either counting every single calorie or eating and binging with reckless abandonment. My mind has no middle ground.  I am either munching on baby carrots or stuffing a Big Mac into my mouth....

I am going to be mindful, well I am going to try.  I want to actually listen to the voices in my head and allow them to guide me.  I eat my feelings because I don't like to deal with them.  Eating has been my way of coping and now I am ready to actually work out the kinks and move on.

I don't want to be a sad lonely depressed person, it isn't a good look on anyone, especially on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......