Saturday, January 12, 2013

Change

I feel a change happening in me and I am really excited.

I am FINALLY starting to get some balls.

If you owe me money for my work, you will be paying.  For real.  Or, we are going to small claims court or Judge Judy (I LOVE JUDGE JUDY!!!).

I am not scared anymore.

I deserve respect, common courtesy, and gratitude for my hard work.

I don't work for free.

Pay or go away.

No more work without a deposit AND a signed contract.

I would rather take good business and get good referrals than take bad clients and pay out of pocket for stupidity.

NO more Mrs. Nice Guy all the time.

I live in reality and if you want to work with me, than you will have to, too.

I have a talent, a gift, and I care more about other people than most people do.

If you work with me, you are lucky.

I give everyone my heart, soul, sweat, tears, and 110 percent effort.

If you think you will get a better deal for the level of work I do, you are CRAZY.

There is no one quite like me when it comes to my work ethic.

Sleepless nights, driving 500 miles out of my way free of charge to get something irreplaceable, getting deals because I am kind, honest, and ethical and because people WANT to work with me.....THANK YOU!

I give people in my industry a good name.  I don't take money out of other people's pockets behind their backs.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......