Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weight Status 2

I am holding steady so out of the 30 I want to lose, I am down 13 pounds.  I am happy.  I am also experiencing my monthly "gift" which always requires me to retain lots of water, so I am excited to hop on the scale come Friday and get a better reading.

It is funny, but years ago, at this very weight, the weight I am now, I would have felt and looked rather chubs.  But, now, I am fitting into smaller sizes, my face is less puffy, I actually like the number very much on me.  And yes, I did have plastic surgery to fix the tummy, so this helps too, I am sure.

I am taking it one day at a time, but I will say, I am really liking my bod these days and I am finding peace in that fact. I actually look at myself in the mirror and think....."I can work with this" and not "WHY? FUCK! HOW! I HATE MYSELF!", so like I said...progress!

2 comments:

  1. 13 pounds is awesome! I just gained 11 pounds in the last month (although some of it is water weight), I'm going to start counting my calories with you, but really do it and not pretend like I normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAY! You have to! Being ready is the first step. I "counted calories" for hmm, oh yes, 1 year before I really counted them. I gained 40 pounds in 2 years....so, I mean, come on down. Transition weight isn't real weight. I mean, my binges were of epic proportions for 3 years.....SO PROUD OF YOU! You are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......