Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Binge Free: Week 3 Recap

This was not a good week.  It was way better than any week I had before I was being conscious, so it was a personal success nonetheless even though I binged on 2 separate occasions.  Food fell into the mouth quickly and in moments of half consciousness, but I was able to pull back both times without too much damage.  As I say, baby steps all the way.  One little one at a time....my goal for this week is to just enjoy myself.  Seriously.  I am going to see my Crush this very afternoon for a little rendezvous and will be be enjoying a little private pow-wow for a few days.  Wish me luck.  Wish ALL of me luck.  VERY excited I am!  If some indulgences happen, so is life.  I am ready to live in the moment and embrace the possibility of a really unforgettable time.  Fingers crossed.  When I return, back to tracking like I have been.  Balance people, balance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......