Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ready and Waiting.....

In the airport!!!!!

Oy!  I am nervous.  Feeling like I may toss my cookies bagel.  Off to see sweet Crush and I am feeling really really really anxious, but also excited.  I don't have too many expectations other than that I will have fun.  I haven't slept for days.  I think 3 now.  Every night I toss and turn, thinking about what this little trip will feel like.  I just have a feeling, it will be pretty grand, I promise to recap it when I return.  I am about to board a plane, wish me luck.  I have bags under my eyes.  I packed my entire closet.  I am contemplating putting on glasses to hide my tired eyes (like glasses glasses, not sun glasses....)....

I also got a manicure yesterday and promptly tried to make it even better than it was...it twas good before I messed with it and put old top coat on it which made the polish bubble and now my nails that looked great, look like crazy terrible and it's driving me bananas because you know nails are this little thing that suck when they get messed up when you actually try to make them look better...champagne problems people....champagne problems.

Happy week and be back soon!

1 comment:

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......