Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Binge Free: Day 3 (Cycle 2)

1,700 calories down the hatch.

Done eating for the day.

TONS of email to do.

I plan to wash up here early, watch the latest episode of Revenge (LOVE ME SOME SCANDAL!) as a break since I have been up since 5:00 am and in work appointments/calls/emails ALL day, talk to Crush for a bit (keeping it to less than 1 hour as last night we rounded 3 and this lady does NOT have the time this week for such indulgences), and then catch up on ALL email and documents for real...TONIGHT.  It's time to get it all taken care of.

I really do feel like I am crawling out of the hole that was this last year for me.  What a damn relief.  It's not about work going well, or talking to a new Crush, it's really about finding hope.  I made a truce with my past, acknowledged my mistakes, learned a lot, dusted myself off, made some sacrifices, stood up for myself, shared my truth.............and now I am here.  I am in a better place than I was even a few weeks ago.

The light at the end of the tunnel isn't in clear view yet, but I am seeing the first shadows of something bright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......