Saturday, April 13, 2013

Product Review: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

I picked this little gem up, Vaseline Spray & Go, at Target today while I was buying things to make myself feel better about my weight......since, you cannot try lotion on, it is always a perfect fit!

I bought the Cocoa Radiant scent and it smells yummy....like suntan lotion and Queen Helene Cocoa Butter (another old fave of mine) mixed together.  Can't go wrong with that!

It isn't super moisturizing, but is does soak right in and is super easy to use as promised.  The packaging offers a continuous spray, so you can get the back of your legs and upper back pretty easily.

I will use this in the summer for some additional moisture for my arms and legs after I am dressed or when I am in a super hurry.  My oils take FOREVER to soak in, in warmer months, so this will be perfect.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of summer moisturizers, do you use any sunless tanners? I usually relish the looks of my pale skin, but I think I may try one this summer and would love a suggestion from someone that knows their way around beauty products, like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried it all and I am going old school on it.....an old favorite of mine, Clarins. Clarins was one of the first high end self tanners on the market and it still holds up and is way easy to apply. Also, all of the people in the know (makeup artists and magazines!) swear by it....

      http://www.sephora.com/self-tanning-instant-gel-P53162

      Delete
  2. I have some of this same lotion. Like you said, not crazy moisturizing, but nice for getting on the back and other hard to reach spots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been able to get the center of my back now with it which is always progress....!

      Delete

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......