In 188 days, I will be moving to a new place!
OMG, I can hardly handle the excitement.
I plan to have a few things accomplished by then.....LOTS and LOTS:
1. Update my resume and get a new job. I have been saving money, so I have a little cushion, but I do not want to move without a signed job offer.
2. Lose 20 pounds (I CAN DO THIS!)
3. See my friends that live here a few times before I go and also plan a little going away dinner to make sure I don't miss saying a proper good-bye to anyone. I hate good-byes, so this is a BIG one for me and......regardless of what happens with Crush, I don't really see myself coming back often....that is other than my own wedding which I do plan to have here more for convenience than anything else. But, that is of course if it all works out with Crush.....don't want to count my eggs before they hatch.
4. Go through all of my junk, books, and clothes and throw out or donate what I know I will never use again or need.
5. Post my new and improved website with all of the corrections made for the new city I will be living in.
6. Find a nice place to live. One with 2 bedrooms, so my family and friends can come and visit whenever they want.
7. Complete my CPR training, so I can teach spinning classes in my new state. Get a part-time gig teaching spinning classes at a new gym.
8. Personally send tokens of appreciation and thank you cards to all of the wonderful business connections I have made in my current city.
9. Tie up all loose business ends....there are a few, so nothing has to follow me to another state.
10. Update my LinkedIn and my work licensing. Also, sign up for one night class to work towards my teaching requirements in my new state.
I AM SUPER EXCITED!