Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wheat Free Wednesday (1)

This week was a good week.  My one real indulgence was some pizza which made me an itchy bitchy mess.  Still.....there will be more pizza in my future, sometimes, I know it.  Pizza doesn't last long around me, I turn into a monster.

I honestly just feel better and more satisfied without the wheat.  I am still eating some dairy, rice, corn, and potatoes.  None of that seems to be giving me a reaction, so I think in limited quantities, it is all okay....especially because I need ice cream and chips and queso sometimes and those things do not leave me a red spotted mess....THANK GOODNESS.

I REALLY want to get my skin under control, so if I do feel itchy after meals, I have started to write down what I ate to try to find some commonality.  Verdict is still out on tomatoes, but I do think they may be irritating me, too.

I am down another 2 pounds, so since I started my wheat free (with NON gluten free pizza twice) life, 5 pounds total.  RECAP:

Week 1: -3
Week 2: -2
TOTAL: -5

Here's to another 20!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......