Monday, December 24, 2012

WeightWatchers Week 2

Merry Xmas all!

I hope all is well and you have a wonderful time with family and friends!

As a Jew, I am using this time to catch up on work and eat pickles.  I am so into pickles these days.  I am not preggie, I am just loving pickles, I am turning into Snooki (remember how much she loved pickles even before she was pregnant)...yum, pickles!!!!

So, today was my second WeightWatchers weigh-in.

Positives for the week: I worked out a bunch and it felt great and I tracked everything I ate.

Negatives for the week: I also went out to eat 5 times and indulged too which included a huge apple torte with ice cream and several (seriously) demi baguettes of warm french bread with sweet butter....HEAVEN!

Typical me would have been to simply give up after indulging at a restaurant because of my all or nothing mentality.  But, I held myself accountable and tracked it all,  even though it wasn't pretty. This was a huge step for me as I typically eat tons, binge, gain 30 pounds, and then realize it when my pants don't get past my ankles because denial is my middle name.....I am sick of it, so I am finally making myself accountable, it feels good.

I figured out how to salvage the week and got some extra workouts in to compensate. I ate pretty clean for the majority of my non restaurant meals and slept 8 hours a night.  I had a great loss, 3 pounds!  Very pleased and I am getting some great workouts in this week before I leave for Charleston.

Moral of the story, I didn't play the typical mind games I usually play with myself and give up midweek, I actually tried and I had a good loss.

This isn't easy, but it isn't as hard as I make it.  I like to hide from the truth, but I am sick of doing it, its so exhausting.

I know I am going to get this weight off for real,  I just know it.  My blockage has always been in my mind. It is clicking, finally.

Everyone enjoy and I am going to get some pickles!

Week 1: -1
Week 2: - 3
TOTAL: - 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......