Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm Like a Kid in a Candy Store

Not because I am binging...because I get to see my love in 3 days....WHOOT!  3 days!  I am jumping up and down and my bag is already packed and I am finishing up with my clients and then I am heading down south to visit my Crush!  YAY!

This trip will be long, 9 days, so I do apologize in advance, I will be a bit MIA for a while soaking it all in, but I will be back to report upon my return.  Also, I do plan on posting a bit more before I depart, so I am a bit premature, this excitement is really upping my already OCD tendencies.

I will be posting my list of goals for 2013 this weekend, I have been working on them and they are harder than I thought they would be.  Every time I start, I get emotional and then I eat a snack and then I nap...reminds me of when I tried to make the list for what I was looking for in a man.

I have learned....those difficult lists are the ones that you really need to make!

Other than packing up EVERYTHING I own for my trip, including lots of pjs, books, and my hand mixer (for soup!), I am just relishing in the fact that I am so content these days.  The only present issue other than the weight, is well, it is that my heart is no longer in the city I live in, it is down south with my Crush.

Every single morning, I wake up with a sense of longing and yearning, it is actually quite romantic.   I know how lovers (love the word looooovers) must have felt to be so far from their significant others.  Crush and I are both old souls, so we are enjoying this new, yet old fashioned (talking, but not seeing each other in the flesh) way of dating because we have REALLY gotten to know each other.   For real though, it becomes hard to get anything accomplished other than "taking naps" when we do see each other as we have lots of catching up to do.

This trip in, we actually made an itinerary as there are some things I MUST see and of course, it wouldn't be nice to come in without seeing his family.  I already have some gifts purchased for them, which was harder to decide on than I thought it would be.  Decisions...!

Off to work and not eat and perhaps gym and Happy Holidays to all!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Good for you!

    Interested to see your goals for 2013. I have mine written down in my phone, but plan to make a board to keep next to my desk or something crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope 2013 turns out to be your best year yet! Have a wonderful vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......