Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1 Day Down.....

I tracked EVERYTHING yesterday!  YAY! I just had to share as this is actually a BIG step for me because not only did I track EVERYTHING, I was within my recommended caloric intake to lose 1 pound a week.

I set my tracker for workouts as I do go 5-7 times I week, so with a workout, I can eat quite a bit and I am very satisfied, I am never hungry.  I am just emotional, bored, tired, sad, or nervous....The over- eating rarely comes from hunger.

So now I move along to day 2 and like I said yesterday, even if I eat 20,000 calories, I am going to track it.  The goal is to track and if I can stay within my calories, that is simply a bonus for now.

I had to bring it back to basics to make sure I can do this!

Have a great day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......