Friday, December 14, 2012

Sick

I think it is going around.  The flu, the stomach flu specifically.

I am just feeling a bit better, the last 16 hours have been rough, it came on VERY quickly even though I had been feeling sluggish and unlike myself for the past week or so.

Everyone is sick: my sister, my Crush, many of my clients.  It is not fun.

I haven't vomited (sorry, TMI) in a long time, years even, until yesterday.  It was a disaster and I hysterically cried the entire time as sober vomiting is especially dismal.

I hope everyone is staying well and I will be back in detail as soon as this passes.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Tushy! Feel better! I had the stomach flu last year and I'm still traumatized from it. I would cry "nononononono" in between voms. It was plain sad. It's definitely going around again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the positive side, every time I get the stomach flu I lose 3-5 pounds. Sure, its an awful way to do it, but you can't help it if you get sick!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......