Sunday, May 5, 2013

Playlist #2

Here is another one.....a little over an hour.  Again, super random, but it will go fast, I promise!!!

1.  Wouldn't It Be Nice by The Beach Boys (WARM UP)

2.  Just Dance by Jamiroquai

3.  London Bridge by Fergie

4.  Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

5.  In Your Room by The Bangles

6.  Glorified G by Pearl Jam

7.  Rosa Parks by Outkast

8.  Two of Hearts by Stacey Q

9.   S.O.S by Rihanna

10.  Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado

11.  Burn For You by Kreo

12.  Sexyback by Justin Timberlake

13.  Bound for the Floor (Copacetic) by Local H

14.  Perfect Gentleman (Just Because She Dances Go Go) by Wyclef Jean

15.  You Make Me Sick by Pink

16.  Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey

17.  Fascinating New Thing by Semisonic

18.  Set Adrift on Memory Bliss by PM Dawn (COOL DOWN)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get into good cardio unless its like dance club remixes... Or Beyonce. Lol. Have you heard "Out of my league" by Fitz and the Tantrums? Its fun and pop-py, you can probably add that into a new playlist! Plus, love the message, out of his league.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to check it out, thank you so much!!!! I need something with a beat, or something that makes me feel sexy, or something that makes me feel like a celebrity.....!!!!!!

      Delete

Tell me your truth and I will continue to tell you mine......