Lately, I have been experimenting with a smoothie recipe almost every single day and I just wanted to share my favorite as it is super simple and really delicious and satisfying.
My secret these days: fresh frozen fruit and vanilla syrup (like what they use in a coffee shop, you can get regular or sugar-free).
When my fresh fruit is getting really ripe, I simply cut it up (or peel for a banana) and place it in a Ziploc bag and throw it in the freezer. Anything works: bananas, peaches, nectarines, raspberries, and strawberries are my favorites lately, but that's just me!
Here is the best recipe ever:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 frozen peach or nectarine (cut before freezing)
- 1 frozen banana (peel and cut before freezing)
- 5 frozen strawberries (cut before freezing)
- 1-2 Tablespoons DaVinci Cane Sugar Vanilla Syrup
- 4 Ice Cubs
1. Dump it all in the blender.
2. Blend it on high until ice is blended.
3. Blend on low for 30 seconds after ice is blended to help the smoothie get nice and thick.
4. Enjoy! If the smoothie is a bit too thick for you, just ask a splash more milk.
Hope you love it!